Your Stay as a Patient
We are committed to providing you compassionate and quality care. If you have questions about an upcoming stay or are new to the area and want more information about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you!
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card or Medicare/Medicaid card
- List of daily medications
- Comfort/entertainment items (books, puzzles, stuffed animal, mobile devices such as a laptop or tablet)
- Toiletries or make-up
Visitors are welcome each day until 8:30 pm. We may adjust visiting hours and place visiting restrictions based on the patient’s health status. We ask that all visitors be healthy and free of communicable disease or illness. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Telephone: Visitors and callers can reach you by phone at our main number at 507.836.6111.
- Television is available in all patient rooms and includes local and cable channels. TVs are not equipped with DVD players.
- Wireless Internet is available in all rooms if you bring a mobile device, smartphone or laptop. The nurse on duty will have the access code. Public computers are available in our hospital waiting room.