Our clinic is staffed Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm & Saturday Acute Care, 9:00 am – 12 pm
WE ARE NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE BEGINNING AT 8:00 AM, MONDAY – FRIDAY!
There is peace of mind and comfort knowing we have smart and caring physicians, providers and nursing staff close to home. Our clinic team provides compassionate, comprehensive care and promotes healthy living throughout our patients’ lives from infants to seniors.
Family Medicine Clinic Services
- Acute and Chronic Illness
- Anticoagulation Management
- Dermatology Cosmetics & Botox
- DOT Physicals
- Health Screenings
- Injury Treatment
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Osteopathic Manipulation (Chiropractic Care)
- Preventive Care
- Toenail Clinic
- Women’s Health
Minor Surgical Services
- Absess Drainage
- Laceration Repair
- Mole Removal
- Skin Biopsies
Well-Child Visit Benefits
There is so much rapid growth and development in children, it’s important to schedule yearly well-child visits. Here are the benefits:
- Prevention: Your child gets scheduled immunizations to prevent illness. You can also ask your family provider about nutrition and safety at home and school.
- Growth & Development Tracking: See how much your child has grown since your last visit and talk with your provider and your child’s development, social behaviors and learning.
- Team-based Approach: Regular visits build a strong and healthy trust among the provider, parent and child. This team approach helps develop a child’s optimal physical, mental and social health.
- Voice Concerns: Make a list of your top questions or concerns about your child such as development, behavior, sleeping, eating or getting along with others.
We see patients at our clinic in Slayton, MN. Several family medicine providers also provide hospital patient care and emergency services support.
Slayton Clinic: 507.836.6153
Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm
Walk-in Clinic & Acute Care Services
Saturday Acute Care Clinic in Slayton
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sick Kids Walk-in Clinic in Slayton
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 9:00 am