"To improve the health care of the residents of Murray County by promoting wellness and community education and to assist with capital improvements and equipment purchases to further enhance patient care."
The Murray County Medical Center Foundation was established in 2008 as a non-profit organization that helps to ensure Murray County Medical Center continues to thrive with the latest technology to enhance patient care for all generations.
We just completed two fundraisers for new cardiac rehab equipment including a new exercise bike and treadmill! We will post pictures of the new equipment as soon as we get them! Thank you to everyone for their support and financial contributions at our 1st Annual Golf Outing in June 2018 and at our 8th Annual Fall Gala in November 2018. Karen Honermann, Cardiac Rehab Specialist, is very excited to replace her nearly 20 year old bike and treadmill!
If you would like to make a donation to the MCMC Foundation contact Robyn VanHeuvelen at 507.836.1274
Foundation Donations Ways to Give
- $20,000 donated toward a portable ultrasound machine
- Funds to furnish the new chapel
- Lift chairs for use in in-patient rooms
- Furnished a high low exam table for the clinic
- Money to obtain security equipment at the facility
- Bair Husser Blanket & Fluid Warmer to the ER Department
- Cryo-compression unit for Physical Therapy
- Two electronic work pads for Murray County Ambulance
- Pediatric interactive play area for the clinic
- Purchased New Cardiac Rehab Equipment including Exercise Bike & Treadmill
Ways to Give
- The Annual Best Gall Golf Outing & Fall Gala are held to raise funds for projects
- Selling grain in MCMC Foundation name
- Selling livestock in MCMC Foundation name
- Life Insurance Policy
- Estate Planning
- In memory of…
- In honor of…
- Donations in kind