- ServicesServicesOutreach ServicesServicesOutreach Services
- Our Providers
- Patients and Visitors
- About Us
“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” — Helen Keller
The Murray County Medical Center Auxiliary (MCMC Auxiliary) is a group of individuals that get together the second Thursday of each month at MCMC’s Dining Room to discuss volunteer opportunities, fundraising opportunities and listen to a featured monthly speaker. This organization is a great way to get involved and meet new people!
Current Volunteer Opportunities are:
- Greet/direct visitors at MCMC facility
- Assist outreach doctors
- Help in surgery waiting areas
- Judge special events put on by the hospital
- Decorate for holidays
- Volunteer at special events
Donations made by the MCMC Auxiliary
The auxiliary has held a number of fundraisers and donated to different areas at Murray County Medical Center including:
- Patient Televisions
- Items in the surgery waiting area
- Two outdoor benches at the main entrance of MCMC
- Wall decor
- Monetary donation to MCMC Foundation
To learn more about the MCMC Auxiliary, join us at 9:30 a.m. the second Thursday of each month at the MCMC Dining Room.
Everyone is welcome!
For more information call Kim Olafson at 507.836.1244.