Murray County Medical Center Employee Benefits
For Full-time and Regular Part-time Employees
- Medical insurance plan through Preferred One
- Health Savings Account (HSA) to help employees meet qualified medical, dental or vision expenses
- Flexible Spending Account to help employees pay for qualified medical and/or child care expenses
- Dental insurance plan through HealthPartners
- Vision plan through VSP
- Basic group Life insurance at no cost to employees
- Additional Life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or dependents; small cost for coverage
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage no cost to employee
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage available for purchase
- Holiday pay six regular holidays observed; calculated on a pro-rated basis for regular part-time employees
For Full-time, Regular Part-time and Casual Employees
- Vacation and Sick Time based on the number of regular hours paid each payroll
- Floating Holidays 4 days annually for employees normally scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week
- Personal Days two received annually for employees normally scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) voluntary program providing short term/no cost counseling services for employees and their family members
- Fitness Center Pass free for employee and spouse/partner
- Bereavement paid up to three days for family members according to policy for employees normally scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week
- Public Employee Retirement Association (PERA) employee required contributing 6.5% of wages, and employer contributes 7.5%; vested after 5 years of service
- Health Care Savings Account employee required contributing 2% of wages; level of contribution varies by years of service
Regular full-time and regular part-time employees are those who work 60 or greater hours in each two-week pay period and are eligible for all benefits.
Casual employees are employees that work a flexible schedule and fill in when needed; are eligible for selected benefits.
Murray County Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.