- Our Providers
- Patients and Visitors
- About Us
Our Core Values
Commitment • Community • Compassion • Excellence • Healing • Teamwork
2018 Top 20 Critical Access Hospital for Patient Satisfaction in the United States.
Committed to Compassionate & Exceptional Health Care.
We are committed to providing compassionate and exceptional health care for our patients here in Murray County and the surrounding communities.
Murray County Medical Center is a county-owned, nonprofit health care system located in Slayton, Minnesota that is managed by Sanford Health, a large regional nonprofit health care organization based in Sioux Falls.
Our number one asset is our people. We have highly skilled and caring providers, nurses, medical staff, administration and facility services.
It is with our talented medical staff, modern facility and leading technology that we provide an extensive variety of patient services to ensure families and individuals in this community receive the best personalized care and health services, close to home.
Today Murray County Medical Center is made up of:
- A 25-bed critical access hospital located here in Slayton, Minnesota
- 3 Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Beds
- 24/7 ER Coverage
- County-owned Rural Health Clinic – There are two clinic locations including Slayton at our main campus and a clinic 12 miles south in Fulda, Minnesota
- In-house CT, MRI and Mammography
- Comprehensive services including: Outreach, Outpatient, Clinic, Surgical, and Ancillary
Grow Your Career Here >